Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sponsored or unsponsored?

February 05, 2019 08:53AM avatar
Findmall has a Fossil Forum, but I don't see any Fossils paying for that, nor any metal detector dealers ads and links in the heading. The same goes for the Rock and Mineral Forum and the Whatzit Forum, and I am sure there are more unsupported forums over there. But it appears there is more need to control the detector brand forums and also call for dealer sponsor participation on detecting related forums.

I hope to have some things in place for Dealer and Distributor Listings here on AHRPS Forums in the future to possibly help with the funding, but none of these metal detector brand forums are currently supported by a manufacturer. I have them here simply because they are the most popular brands of detectors used here in the USA and many other countries as well.

And for that I want to give a 'Thank You' to all the AHRPS Registered members who contribute to the various brand-related discussions. I know for a fact that I had a pretty fair number of posts, meant to be helpful, that vanished with a click of a button or two over there, and there were many posted by others, such as yourself, that I also enjoyed reading and referring to.

Gone! Just like that .... Gone!

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(2), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(2), Tesoro:(2)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Whites is no longer on the Finds Forum?

DirtDigger 219 October 20, 2018 10:54AM

Re: Whites is no longer on the Finds Forum?

RickUK 41 February 05, 2019 04:54AM

Sponsored or unsponsored?

Monte 38 February 05, 2019 08:53AM

desertsmith 169 October 21, 2018 06:39PM

jmaryt 150 October 23, 2018 11:06PM

Withdrawls -

Rich (Utah) 161 October 21, 2018 09:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018